Saturday 5 December 2015

Barcelona

Once again, I am not sure how this happened, but nowadays I am beyond myself with excitement at the prospect of having just a day off work. On the upside, I like to think that I am really treasuring the little things! :-)

Anyway, after the work event in Barcelona (don't get me wrong: this actually also was fun, and I really enjoyed being on site with my team), I had two days off to explore lovely and sunny Barcelona as well as to catch up with S, an ex-colleague who now lives in this beautiful city.

Exploring a city with a local is of course always the best! And despite having very limited time, S gave me a great tour including lots of nice food in quirky places, with a bit of shopping thrown in, too (there was a reason, I travelled with a half empty suitcase!).

No comments:

Post a Comment