Monday 14 December 2015

melancholic

One way to immediately induce melancholia is to read back through my blog.
I know it's still two weeks to go but I was wondering whether I had come up with any New Year resolutions for 2015 (seems like I didn't). So, I was reading back over my January entries.

Thinking back about my Australia holiday makes me sad as I miss my Aussie friends. And while I am currently waiting for a work related invite to Melbourne, I have little hope that I will be going down under any time soon. It also reminds me of all the awesome food I had and how things have changed and I hardly eat out these days.

Then there are all my London posts - full of love for the city I called home in the last few years, and my friends, of course. It's not quite six months since I moved to Bavaria. While I don't regret it, it still seems surreal. And I am not entirely sure I was aware how much things would change when I took the decision to accept the job.

2015 has definitely been a year full of ... stuff. Lots and lots of great moments and a few tougher ones, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment