Friday 4 December 2015

How did this happen?

I honestly don't know how this all happened... I did not expect to be travelling quite as much. Back from an event in Zurich, I then went to Barcelona. I was already looking forward to staying put in Rosenheim until the end of the year (again: how did THAT happen???), when I had to go to Zug (in Switzerland) at short notice. Such a pain to get there, too, 5-6 hours by car, particularly pleasant when you are stuck in a traffic jam and the autobahn gets closed off.

I then thought: now THIS is it for the rest of the year. Just to find out that I am off to Zug again for a couple of days later this month.

Not sure whether it's age, but I constantly feel exhausted and tired these days. I am so looking forward to having time off over Christmas.
Having said that, I do enjoy not being in the office. If only I always came back to an inbox filled with emails I need to reply to :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment