Saturday 12 December 2015

holiday feeling in my living room

I'm in shopping mood (and still haven't bought a single Xmas present...). This week my two rugs arrived. I love the one for my living room, which I feel makes it look less bare than before. Not so sure about the one I got for my sewing room. I think a size smaller would have done for that room...

Anyhow, this week, I've also been looking at rocking chairs. And my sensible self decided not to get one. So, instead I just ordered a hammock. Much more sensible, right?

My parents used to have one, which would occasionally be set up in the living room. I have high hopes that gently swinging in the hammock will be THE antidote to my job. And it's even big enough for two people :-)

As it happens, it looks as if I will get my own office from January. The one that I think will be mine, has this corner space which you cannot see when you get in at the door. And I would LOVE to have a hammock in that corner, too. Or maybe a beanbag or a comfy chair at least. Being relaxed and not thinking about work, will surely bring on loads of Eureka moments, no?

a splash of colour

No comments:

Post a Comment