Monday 7 January 2013

Guilty pleasures

I'm really struggling with (at least) one of my resolutions: watching less (crap) telly. I never used to watch stuff like Big Brother, TOWIE (The Only Way Is Essex) or Made in Chelsea - but once you start watching - or at least that's true for me - you can really get into it!

Being on leave also means indulging in daytime television. And right now 'Peter Andre: My life' is on. And I love Peter! Not really interested in his music, but he just seems like such a nice bloke. He's always charming with his fans and a silly, lovely Dad with his kids. AND the Aussie accent, of course! :-)

There is of course the question whether he really needs to let the camera crews into his life to this extent - but then again, why not? Income is income and his fans benefit from feeling that they are taking part in his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment