Sunday 27 January 2013

Up north ...

Under the illusion that January would be relatively quiet at work, I've made some appointments to meet with a number of venues. Last week it was a whole team from Edinburgh - I was a bit surprised that suddenly four people showed up... not sure whether I didn't read the emails properly, but I expected only one!
  • Edinburgh Convention Bureau - offer help with all aspects of organizing a meeting: venue finding, hotel bookings, planning social events etc.
  • The Hub - one of Edinburgh's landmarks, just a short walk from the castle, Grade A listed
  • Apex hotels - a family owned business with 8 hotels in Edinburgh, Dundee and London
  • Edinburgh First - is the conference arm of the University of Edinburgh and manage a number of venues
I like Edinburgh. It's a really nice city. Lots to do and see but not overwhelmingly big so that you can actually walk to most places in the centre.

In addition to a number of brochures, pen and post-its, I was also given these:







No comments:

Post a Comment