Monday 14 January 2013

Knots and fists

First day back at work after a three week holiday.
It surprisingly wasn't as bad as I had expected. But in any case, I was looking forward to a 1 hour Swedish massage. Thanks to another Time Out voucher, I only paid £15 (normal price £42) at FDL Hair & Beauty, a 10 minute walk from the office.

The set up of the treatment room isn't quite as luxurious as others I've been to. Also, as there is another room right next door, the calming music in my room mixed with the music next door, which produced a rather weird combination. There was no place for my clothes, so I just had to put them on the floor and the towel to cover me was too small...

But otherwise, the massage was definitely one of the best, I've ever had! A little - ok, VERY - painful on the upper back, but then that's where I get all tense from sitting in front of the computer all the time. So, it's probably good that somebody really digs into those muscles knots.

For this bargain price, definitely a great treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment