Friday 11 January 2013

Sherlock's Grill

I am not usually a fan of hotel restaurants. I often find them over-priced, with tiny portions. The other day, I met a friend for dinner at the Sherlock's Grill, which is part of the Park Plaza Sherlock Holmes Hotel. My friend had to take the bus back to Oxford from Baker Street, so we looked for a place near Baker Street that accepts the tastecard. And I was pleasantly surprised.

The restaurant is quite small, but very cosy and nicely decorated. Service was very attentive and friendly. I went for the goats cheese salad starter and the scallops with french fries for the main (the scallops are starters, too but with the massive portion of fries, it made a nice main). The scallops were divine!

With the tastecard, you get 50% off the total food bill. I would definitely come back!
But most importantly, it was really nice to meet up with my friend who I hadn't seen for months.

No comments:

Post a Comment