Saturday 20 December 2014

berries and chilis

I have a stack of lipsticks and lip gloss in my drawer which I basically never use. I somehow feel that lipstick looks very unnatural on me.

The Clinique chubby stick in super strawberry is an exception though. It works like lip balm for me and has a very discreet colour that I can wear every day. So, I thought, I'd be a bit more daring and try something more intense. How very fitting then that Clinique also does chubby sticks intense.

The nice lady at the counter (I actually think it might have been the same one who sold me the super strawberry one about a year or so ago) recommended three tones for me. And once on my lips I (surprisingly) liked them all (it's rather weird to have somebody else put lipstick on you...). I bought the broadest berry and chunkiest chili in the end. They actually look quite similar... The chili one is more reddish and the berry one more brownish, I'd say.

and another pointless photo...

No comments:

Post a Comment