Tuesday 23 December 2014

Silent night(s)

... and days. I will be taking a little break from blogging for the next few weeks.

Wishing you all a merry Christmas and great start to the New Year! 2014 has been amazing and exciting and eventful and certainly one of my happiest years so far. I'll be starting the new year with a lot of optimism and while I don't know what it will bring, I do know that there will be change(s).

All the best to everyone and please check back in around the middle of January! :-)


PS: I went to Westfield Stratford this morning - and it was less busy than on a normal weekend. The last couple of weeks, the shops had been open until 23:00. And today they were announcing that they are closing at midnight. Really??? I know people leave it to the last minute, but do shops really have to be open until midnight? I feel sorry for the sales assistants!

No comments:

Post a Comment