Wednesday 14 January 2015

G'day

I'm back! Back in London after nearly three weeks in Australia. It was great. In all possible ways. Too bad I am back now and back to work tomorrow for an all day training session. I'm feeling surprisingly awake at the moment, given that it's the middle of the night in Oz right now. I shall try to stay awake until at least 10pm, and a sleeping pill will hopefully also help with possible jetlag. The bloody Melatonin which I had ordered in early December for the trip, also arrived in the meantime...

Over 1,000 photos to go through. So many memories made. And while I am still not keen on long haul flights, it was a lot more manageable than expected.

As coincidence has it: Neighbours is on telly right now. Still loving the accent! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment