Saturday 17 January 2015

How well I did: 2014

Looking back at my 2014 resolutions:

1) Eat more healthily
I got off to a great start and managed to prepare my own lunches for work. It didn't last long though and my plan to cook more often very definitely didn't work out. But then again, I keep getting all these invitations to eat out! So, I cannot be blamed really...

2) Get a sewing machine and use it!
That's a definite yes! I have to admit I was rather worried that it would end up back in its box quickly. But I've been sewing quite a few dresses AND have been wearing them, too.

3) Read more. I've made a start in 2013 but I think I can still do 'better'.
Hmmm, I have about five books on my nightstand at the moment, that I've started and not finished. But overall, I did well.

4) Be tidier. Especially at home. 
Definite fail unfortunately... This is going back on my list for 2015!

5) Use the many lipglosses/lipsticks/ I have, bin those that I don't use and stop buying new ones!
That was a weird one... Not sure why I put it on my list. Partly successful, I'd say. Nearly finished one of my lipglosses, which basically has never happened before. I of course still kept buying new ones though.

6) Continue to travel.
Yes: Australia, Cape Town, Copenhagen, Hong Kong, Edinburgh, Jersey, Vienna

7) Get a second tattoo.
Done. And I love it! Even if it was f*cking painful....

8) Ignore the assholes that occasionally pass through my life and not let them ruin my day.
Definitely got much better at this. But there's still room for improvement.

9) Donate blood regularly. 
Massive fail. I didn't go a single time. I partly blame the strange opening hours for these sessions: who can go in the middle of the day???

No comments:

Post a Comment