Sunday 18 January 2015

Sleeping in style and the MCG

I arrived on 25th December late at night and stayed the first couple of nights at the Art Series Parkville hotel - and would highly recommend it! It only opened recently, so it's all brand new and the bed is one of the most comfortable I've ever slept in!


Qantas was making an effort to create a Christmassy feeling on the flight with the stewards dressed up, giving out pressies to the kids and singing Christmas songs and the elf-steward playing the ukulele. I really would have preferred to be left alone...

Anyhow, after a good night's sleep (thanks to a sleeping pill), P picked me up for the Boxing Day Cricket match at the MCG: Australia vs India. I'd never been to the cricket and knew nothing about the game. And to be honest, I still don't quite understand the rules. But I had a great day at this amazing stadium!



No comments:

Post a Comment