Thursday 29 January 2015

red lanterns

I was very excited about the invite to the Hutong showcase event - a restaurant on the 33rd level of the Shard. Arriving, I was very much reminded of Aqua in Hong Kong Not surprisingly, as they are all part of the same group.

The dim sum that was served was absolutely delicious but difficult to eat as piping hot. With no plates available, we put them down on a napkin which then of course stuck to the dumplings... I think the space works great as a restaurant and bar, and definitely a nice place for a date but not an events space that I would pick for a networking event. It's very dark. The views are nice but quite frankly, there are quite a few places in London, where you have great views from (maybe I am being spoilt?).



No comments:

Post a Comment