Tuesday 27 January 2015

Yoga, sushi and lots of love

Last Wednesday, I started a 6-week beginner yoga class. The studio is literally a 2 minute walk from my office. I had attended classes there years ago. At the time, I decided it wasn't really for me. But I thought I'd give it another try, not least, as it's so conveniently located!

And I really enjoyed the first class. Not too strenuous yet, nice teacher, friendly atmosphere and I left with a smile on my face and feeling very relaxed. Tick, tick, tick, tick.

On to dinner at Zen Mondo on Upper Street, which according to S is the best Japanese restaurant in London. I haven't tested that many, but I would certainly agree that the fresh sushi we had for starters was yummy!

I had the noodle soup on the right and that pot was massive!
All accompanied with words of wisdom from S. More for me to think about. But I do agree: I need to learn to say 'no' more often. Or at the least, contemplate why I am finding that hard at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment