Sunday 18 January 2015

Another year

I'm not a birthday person. As my birthday happens to be on New Year's Eve though, I can't easily ignore it... (others don't let me!).

Last year's birthday turned out to be one of the best I've had! Starting with enjoying a sunny day on the other side of the world. Being taken for lunch at 400 Gradi on Lygon Street - which serves the best pizza margherita in the world - and the company being even better than the food (according to A anyway...). Followed by a walk around Albert Park Lake (where the Formula 1 race takes place) and an afternoon nap before the NYE celebrations. So nice to see T and to watch the fireworks over Melbourne's skyline from Elwood beach.

And somehow my usual melancholy about another year having gone by, didn't set in.
2014 was a good year and I am looking forward to making 2015 even better still! :-)
Award winning food
Albert Park Lake

No comments:

Post a Comment