Wednesday 3 December 2014

What was I thinking?

I should really stop applying for tickets just cause they are free... I blame this on my slight obsession with celebrities.

On Sunday, I went to the recording of the last episode of Miranda. Not entirely sure why they record this BBC show at the itv studios. Anyhow, the queue was relatively short and I thought it would be an experience. And it turned out to be really boring. With all the cameras in the way, you could hardly see what was going on - so you had to watch it on the screens.So you might as well just watch it on telly! Plus I don't find her very funny. She didn't even bother communicating (much) with the audience which I thought was rather disappointing. And the comedian who was doing the warm up in between takes also wasn't funny. He seemed primarily desperate for meeting women and kept going on about being single. And also kept trying to embarrass a couple in the audience. I avoided looking at him cause I really did not want to engage.

In the end we took our chance and followed another couple out of the studio.
At least the night ended with a nice (late) dinner:

At Las Iguanas at the Southbank

No comments:

Post a Comment