Wednesday 10 December 2014

ying and yang

My phone stopped working today. Just switched itself off and wouldn't switch on again. At least a good excuse to leave the office on time (no worries  - I made up for it by doing more work from home. It's sheer endless at the moment :-( ). As always there was a queue at the o2 shop. And of course - just when it was my turn - they announced that their system was down and there wasn't much they could do and it would probably take an hour or so for the system to reboot.

Fortunately, the guy still had a look at my phone. And more importantly got it to work again. Apparently there is something wrong with the battery. I'm due for a new phone soon anyway but as I doubt that it will happen before my holiday, I took his advice and ordered another battery on ebay. So, hopefully my Samsung will last a little longer as it will of course suck big time, if it actually dies when I'm away. I'm making a mental note to pack my old non-smartphone handset just in case.

more excitingly:
I picked up my travel money today!

No comments:

Post a Comment