Sunday 21 December 2014

Fire & Stone

Even though I eat out a lot, I'm crap when it comes to deciding where to eat. For one, there are so many areas in London that I still don't know very well and secondly, I am always torn between (risking) trying a new place and returning to a place I've already been to.

Anyhow, on Saturday after going to see Urinetown, we were wandering around Covent Garden and eventually decided to have pizza at Fire & Stone. And it's great pizza! I considered picking the Melbourne pizza, but settled for the Marrakesh (I need meat on my pizza) one instead: spiced minced lamb, slow roasted red peppers, red onions, mozzarella, tzatziki, raisins, olives & fresh mint.

mine on the left, and A's pizza Madrid on the right:
chorizo, prawns, red peppers, potatoes, garlic, mozzarella, garlic mayonnaise & chopped parsley

No comments:

Post a Comment