Saturday 13 December 2014

I'm the best. I really am.

A few weeks ago, Time Out card holders were offered a free print from Firebox (worth £28). That in itself is of course brilliant. What's really cool - in addition to their products - is their communication. Their confirmation email made me smile:

"...Thanks very much for your order. You really are rather nice.
This "exciting" email is to confirm a few things you probably already know.
1. Your online shopping skills are truly exceptional.
2. Firebox has strong feelings for you.
3. See 1 & 2..."

And when they sent a survey about my shopping experience, I of course completed it and received this:
"...Many thanks for your recent survey, how very kind of you, you're the best, no really, you are.
Seriously.
We wouldn't lie...."


No comments:

Post a Comment