Sunday 26 April 2015

Time off


Meant going shopping. Things change so quickly in London! The Benetton at Angel is gone, and an Argos is there instead. And the HMV has been replaced by a Tiger store. And at Westfield Stratford a Lindex opened. And I suddenly had this feeling that even if I return to London at some point, it will all be different :-(

Anyhow, shopping did cheer me up. A very spring-y apricot coloured top and necklace from Lindex (the necklace already fell apart a little...); flats and socks from New Look. I expect that putting on unicorn socks will automatically brighten my day!


I also went fabric shopping in Shepherds Bush. There's sooooo much choice! And I love all the cotton prints. Even though it's not the kind of material I usually wear... Like always, I am hesitant to cut into any of the fabrics though. I can't believe that I only did one garment this year! I really need to increase productivity! I have so many patterns (and just ordered more...) and fabric here that I should really do something with it. My excuse has been that work and my social life have just been too busy and the free time that I've had, I used for being either just lazy or updating my blog!
Watch this space! Hopefully there'll be some sewing updates soon! (I actually have one dress pattern already cut, just need to start cutting the fabric, which I've chosen already, too)

No comments:

Post a Comment