Saturday 27 April 2013

Bring on June!

We had a mini-reunion yesterday of some of the London based people who went on the trip to Hong Kong together. I have to say that I never quite know which restaurant to pick in Chinatown, as they all look pretty much the same to me, offering very similar menus at very similar prices. Last night we went to Wan Chai Corner on Gerrard Street. Food was good - we ordered a number of main dishes for the group to share. I especially liked the sizzling beef dish and the pork belly. The eggplant dish was also (surprisingly) yummy. And apparently the Dim Sum is also really good. It's not a glamorous place, but has a rather basic set up. But the food was good and inexpensive. So, I would go back.

But I got most excited about the message in my fortune cookie, which read:

Success will come your way in June

No comments:

Post a Comment