Wednesday 3 April 2013

When technology is too clever for you (or rather me)

Spring forward, fall back.

After years of confusion (twice a year, to be precise), I have finally managed to remember that clocks are moved forward in spring, and backwards in the autumn. All prepared, I went about changing the time on my smartphone. I noticed that it was set on automated time setting, and wouldn't let me change the time. So, I unticked the automated setting, changed the time by an hour and set my alarm accordingly.

I'm sure you can guess what happened...

The bloody phone went forward by another hour anyway, which meant, that the alarm went off an hour early! Well, I guess that's still better than oversleeping. And I really appreciated the 'additional' 60 minutes I was able to spend in bed!



No comments:

Post a Comment