Monday 27 May 2013

Age appropriate shopping...

On my short trip to Germany, I unfortunately didn't get much time for shopping - due to last Monday being a bank holiday and contrary to over here in the UK, all shops are closed. I did make time for a short trip down the Zeil though and got these at Pimkie:


I have to admit that I always feel as if I shouldn't even enter shops like Pimkie anymore, as I am not really in their age target group anymore... But I always find some nice bargains (at least I think so) in there. I've been looking for a pair of tie-dye jeans for a while now and these came with a 40% discount on the original price of €29.95. The peach coloured top only cost €9.95 and I am now regretting that I didn't get it in black and mint coloured, too...

No comments:

Post a Comment