Friday 10 May 2013

L'Eau d'Issey

Not that I don't already have a selection of perfumes (J'adore by Dior and Premier Jour by Nina Ricci being my favourites at the moment), I've recently been sniffing around the perfume shop for a new addition to my collection. Despite numerous visits to the perfume counter, including smelling the same perfume again and again, I just couldn't make up my mind. On my shortlist currently are Burberry Brit (which I've had before - so I would prefer to get something new) and Daisy by Marc Jacobs. Quite frankly, it's unreal how difficult I sometimes find it to make certain decisions...

What a lovely surprise it was, when I got a new Eau de Toilette as a (surprise) present the other day: L'Eau d'Issey by Issey Miyake.

This is what it says it smells like: "A clean, long-lasting scent, this classic scent combines floral, musky and woody tones to evoke a feeling of freshness and beauty with seductive undertones. ... featuring lotus, cyclamen, freesia, carnations, white lilies, amber seed and musk."

I wouldn't know what any of these flowers smell like, so I can't confirm or otherwise whether the description is accurate. It does smell very flowery to me and I love the clean look of the flacon:

No comments:

Post a Comment