Saturday 11 May 2013

site visit marathon in Brighton

Combining pleasure with work, I made the most of my time down in Brighton and went to see a number of venues. Visit Brighton had been incredibly helpful in setting up appointments for me and also accompanying me. One of the (many) great things about Brighton is that everything (except unfortunately for the Amex stadium) is walking distance.

So, if you are looking to host an event in Brighton - whether that's a conference, meeting or a wedding or party - I would strongly recommend getting in touch with Visit Brighton who will be able to suggest a number of suitable venues that fit your requirements including your budget.

Personally, I love the seaside - so anything on the seafront will automatically win me over. The iconic Brighton Pier offers a three different restaurants/pubs for receptions or dinners. From traditional pub style, over more sit-down restaurant style to quirky.

For the first time, I also got to see the Royal Pavillion from the inside. And it's stunning! If you are ever in Brighton, it's a must see! It is just as extravagant on the inside as it is on the outside. And to think that this was built and decorated about 200 years ago just adds to its special appeal.

The Royal Pavillion


Victoria's bar ceiling decorations - on Brighton Pier

No comments:

Post a Comment