Saturday 25 May 2013

Impressions from IMEX

IMEX in Frankfurt is an international exhibition for incentive travel, meetings and events which takes place annually. Exhibitors include national and regional tourist offices, hotels, and destination management companies. I attended the IMEX for the first time this year, as a hosted buyer - which means that my travel and accommodation was covered by my host and in return I had to attend at least 8 appointments each day. Very fair deal, I would say!

I really enjoyed the experience, even though I was absolutely knackered at the end of it. It's a great opportunity to meet with new suppliers and existing business partners, to network and to find out about trends in the industry.



Just a small selection of the booths - the Germany stand lacked a little bit of creativity, I thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment