Saturday 4 May 2013

Mini mitt


I discovered this super cute face massage mini mitt on the internet a little while ago. But every Boots or Superdrug store I went to, it was out of stock... Until I eventually found it last week in the Boots in Stratford (the one in the slightly shabby shopping centre, right next to Westfield) - which is also where I found the L'Oreal Confetti top coat, which had also been sold out everywhere else. This will become my go-to store for any popular products!

The reviews on the Boots website (admittedly there are only 13) are very positive. I use it with my face wash. You only need very little and with the mitt it foams up nicely. I'm not yet convinced that my skin looks any better, but it feels nice and my face somehow feels 'cleaner'. I think it's a very good alternative to ordinary face scrubs which I often find a bit too harsh for my sensitive skin.

As I have only had it for a week or so, I can't say too much at the moment, but for just £4, I would recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment