Thursday 23 May 2013

Bruised and stroked

I finally got round to using my Time Out voucher for a Mother's Day Pampering package at Smooth You,  including a massage, a facial and head massage (and yes, I bought this just before Mother's Day, which is in March in the UK). And it was heavenly as always. Just seconds into the head massage I even fell asleep...

Things are busy and I've been feeling more stressed than usual recently, which is causing my back to itch like crazy. And of course, I can't help but scratch like crazy. Unfortunately, this has already had an effect on my skin and my beautician pointed out that I had bruises on my back and asked whether I'd fallen or something. I don't think it's bruises actually but my scratching seems to leave visible marks. I tried to explain this to her and felt a bit as if I was trying to cover up that I get beaten up regularly...


No comments:

Post a Comment