Saturday 8 June 2013

There should be lockers in shopping centres

At Westfield Stratford Shopping Centre they have a baggage service at the Concierge desk - but it costs £5! for them to store your bags. It's cheaper for me to go back home and drop my bags and return (and it's not that far). In any case, having to schlepp my bags around prevented me from buying more stuff. So, I guess there's an upside.

I would usually not go to Westfield on a weekend - but as I woke up unusually early, I made it before the crowds descended. Win!

Even though summer seems to have finally arrived in the UK, I prefer to cover up my white legs in tights. And after another tights-ripping incident the other day, I decided to stock up.

Primark; the sneakers are proper neon pink and I think I'll remove the shoulder strap from the bag
Bershka: shirt (£15.99), belts (£4.99 and £7.99)
loop scarf (£7.40; I do realize it's summer, but I love the neon), ring (£1.65), tights (from £2.99-£7.40)
close up of Mr Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment