Saturday 29 June 2013

Urban relaxation - don't get fooled by the exterior

Thanks to another Time Out voucher, I got to enjoy another discounted massage last week. When I arrived at Urban Relaxation, I was a little apprehensive: you enter through the barber that is occupying the ground floor. But I needn't have worried. There is a small waiting area with a comfy sofa and magazines to read. The treatment room is quite simple but clean and the massage table is comfortable enough. Most importantly, the massage was amazing! And when I left after 60 blissful minutes, I had forgotten all about the crappy day I had had at work and felt fully relaxed. I would highly recommend the place! The only slight minus point was that I had to wait for 15 minutes - but that was ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment