Thursday 19 September 2013

Bumper cars, karaoke and bowling champion

And another showcase event (venues are heavily targeting us to pick them for our Xmas staff parties) - this time at the Namco Funscape at London County Hall, opposite Big Ben, next to the London Eye - great location!

We had such a fun evening: complimentary massage (my next objective is to convince my boss to hire a massage therapist for our annual event - I'm sure our delegates would love it!), drinks and canapes (as per usual - not enough food! Thank God for McDonald just upstairs!), karaoke room, bowling, pool tables, games, bumper cars - what else do you need?!

I proved once again how crap I am at playing pool... I even enlisted the help of a pool professional (who seemed to have been hired to show off some really cool pool tricks) - but that didn't make any difference either. I rocked at bowling though and even got two strikes and won.

I'm not sure this would work as a venue for our Christmas party, as you are sharing the space with lots of other parties and you don't have a private area for dining either. On the other hand, I already know who of my colleagues would LOVE it! We'll see what else is on offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment