Sunday 1 September 2013

Regent's Park and orange marmalade

We are planning an event at the Royal College of Physicians which is in an enviable location right near Regent's Park. It's a great venue for conferences (it has a tiered, fully equipped lecture theatre) as well as dinners and receptions and the food is delicious, too! I went for a site visit recently and was not only offered macaroons, fruit cake and brownies but also homemade orange marmalade! And I will say it again: I do love my job (sometimes)!

And as we are currently very lucky to enjoy some sunny days, I used the opportunity for a stroll in Regent's Park. One of the places, I've never really explored. It's got pretty spaces with flowers and fountains and wide grassy space and is just a short walk from the Zoo and the Regent's Canal. A walk along the canal is another of my favourite things to do in London. I envy the people who have houses with back gardens backing onto the canal - so beautiful!




No comments:

Post a Comment