Friday 6 September 2013

City living

The Barbican Centre have just re-opened their Garden Room and Conservatory. I'm not a big fan of the Barbican for conferences, but I do love their Conservatory which I think works really well for receptions and networking events.

On my way back to the tube, I stumbled across the terrace at the back of the centre. I am always surprised about the little oasis of calm and quiet and that can be found all over the city of London. And I loved the apartments with the roof terraces. I don't even want to know how much they cost... But it must be great to have a little house in central London, with a big park at the back of the house, and the tube station just minutes away.

Conservatory at the Barbican

Lovely for enjoying the last sunny days

Balcony AND roof terrace?  I want, too....

No comments:

Post a Comment