Sunday 1 September 2013

Hanging with the girls

I've never been a 'group-person', have never been part of a clique and prefer to have one-to-one time with friends. Even though I meet (and have to interact) with lots of (new) people all the time, I tend to feel uncomfortable in groups.

Today I went for Dim Sum at New World in Chinatown (1 Gerrard Place) with the girls I met on the Lisbon trip and a couple of their friends. And I had a lovely time! S - our Chinese food expert - ordered us a great selection of Dim Sum (which is served from the traditional Dim Sum trolleys) and after lunch we moved on to an Irish Pub round the corner where we spent all afternoon. The pub was surprisingly empty and has really nice sofas upstairs. Really relaxed atmosphere, perfect for chilling on a Sunday afternoon.

And as we are hardcore - three of us went for more dumplings afterwards (well, it really was dinner time already!).

A selection of our lunch
Fried Dinner Dumplings

No comments:

Post a Comment