Tuesday 3 March 2015

Nighttime activities

I recently downloaded these apps: Calm and iSleep easy. And they work amazingly well in getting me to sleep. Unfortunately, I also tend to wake up at about 3am. I do go back under quite quickly which is good, but a disrupted sleep is just not that great overall. The last few days, I've also had some very active dreams, bordering on nightmares. My brain is clearly trying to deal with the stress that I currently perceive in my daily life.

One of those dreams reminded me that this used to be quite a recurring theme in my dreams in the past: I dream that I am moving house that day but I haven't even started packing. So, I rush around to get my stuff into suitcases and boxes.

Just did a bit of googling and came across this website. And what can I say: it's certainly time to re-evaluate my life. And always time to relax and let go. And I am working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment