Wednesday 12 August 2015

Daredevil

Got home and unfortunately my neighbour either wasn't there or the parcel delivery man didn't check. They will be back to delivery my desk (aka sewing table) tomorrow. One of my options would have been to get it delivered next Wednesday, when I will work from home anyway to receive my IKEA delivery. But I of course would like my desk sooner rather than later.

One of the options is to ask the delivery man to leave the parcel somewhere. So, I've gone for this option. Surely, it's all safe here, right?

The main issue was to find tape to tape the parcel notification card to my letter box and another note to my cellar compartment. I KNOW that I have tape somewhere. In one of my boxes presumably. But for the life of me I cannot find it. So, I recycled some of the tapes from my moving boxes. Fingers crossed it will stick until tomorrow for the delivery driver to see the notes.

What can possibly go wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment