Sunday 9 August 2015

Sunday morning

I literally spent the last three hours looking at furniture and stuff for my flat. And this is not the first time. And I keep looking at the same stuff over and over again. Finally though, I actually placed an order!!! Several orders actually.

So the week after next, I should get a chest of drawers for my bedroom, a (book) shelf for either the living room or my sewing room, a sofa table, another mini shelf, a TB bench, a lamp for my night stand and a little table for the corridor. And hopefully next week, I'll get my night stand as well as stuff to stick on my windows to make them not see-through. This includes the skyline of London, for either my sewing room or kitchen window. I also saw this super cute window stuff of either a princess or a sleeping fox. Yes, it's for kids but it's so cute! :-)

Tomorrow, I'll order a desk for my sewing room. I temporarily considered getting a sewing table but then decided not to spend that kind of money right now. I'm still very much a sewing beginner, and my mini table in London worked fine. So I opted for a desk with storage facilities instead. Only reason I am holding off ordering it is that I will be in Switzerland on Tuesday and I don't want it to get delivered when I'm away.

Fingers crossed that in a couple of weeks, I'll be able to post nicer photos of my new home than these:


No comments:

Post a Comment