Tuesday 31 May 2016

always the same

On Saturday I went into 'town' (I hesitantly call the centre of Rosenheim a town...) with the objective to buy a new bikini. I had spotted a few potential ones on H&M online, but the branch here of course only had a very small selection, none of which appealed to me. I did eventually find a nice enough model by Esprit but it didn't exactly blew me away. So, I went back home without a bikini on this occasion.

Of course, I didn't go home entirely empty handed: 2 pairs of shoes, 2 crop tops (I'll explain!!), a summer dress and a handbag (a bargain at just 6.95 EUR!). And regarding the crop tops: I don't tend to show off my tummy. I didn't even when I was a teenager and had a very flat tummy. But I finished a dungaree-dress which I have to wear with a top underneath. Unfortunately, you can see everything through the fabric, including the hem of the top underneath. My solution is therefore either one of the crop tops or a body. That makes sense, right? Pictures to explain further to follow.

1 comment: