Friday 20 May 2016

footsie

Given the disappointing news about the uselessness of foot detox plasters, I decided to treat myself to a foot reflexology massage instead. I'd passed this new Thai massage place a number of times, and decided to give it a try. 45 minutes for 33€ seemed reasonable.

Kim is lovely, even though I found it hard to understand her. So, we sat in silence while she massaged my feet and calves and did so for a whole hour but only charging me for 45 minutes. Usually, it's the other way round of the the massage therapist not even doing the full hour I paid for... That was certainly a pleasant surprise.

People often comment that they are way too ticklish to get their feet massaged, but the pressure they use generally doesn't lead to laughing fits. At least not in my case. I left feeling very relaxed and will definitely be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment