Monday 1 August 2016

Moco

I only had a few hours before having to get to the airport and I decided to check out the Warhol - Banksy exhibition at the Moco (Modern Contemporary) museum. The museum is new and only opened this April. With €12.50 it was cheaper than the Banksy exhibition currently going on at a Munich gallery (lots of controversy about that, too - €20??!).

I enjoyed it. At the same time, it made me feel lacking. Lacking in the courage to speak out, to stand up for what I believe in, and to work towards a better world (as lofty as that sounds).

On my way back to the hotel, I passed a group of musicians who were busking to quite a crowd. And the thought popped into my head that what I would like to achieve in my life is putting something beautiful out to the world, that makes people feel happier. Now I only need to identify what I mean by 'something beautiful'. Getting there, step by step.

No comments:

Post a Comment