Friday 19 August 2016

Wasserburg

Wasserburg is a small town - ~12,500 inhabitants - about 30 km from Rosenheim. A friend of a friend lives there and had told me about its picturesque old town. It only took me a year to finally visit. Gosh, quite incredible just HOW slow I sometimes am...

C and her darling baby daughter N picked me up and off we went.
The weather was lovely, only that I wasn't dressed appropriately - it got a bit hot in my black jeans. We had a walk along the river Inn, lined by a number of sculptures. And then wandered the cobbled streets of the old town. Very cute indeed. But also very small. Nonetheless, worth a little day trip for sure.
doesn't look entirely comfortable
but I guess there is something romantic about sleeping outdoors :-)

the light at the end of the ... path

No comments:

Post a Comment