Tuesday 30 August 2016

things that really matter

For the last seven years or so, I've been painting my nails. Initially, changing my colour every 3-4 days until I found a good top coat (essie good to go) which meant that my polish lasted a whole week. Despite using a base coat - and having tried a number of different ones - my nails are discoloured, which is one of the reasons that I never went a day without polish on. I have a big collection of polishes, which I love a lot. And incidentally, I regularly get complimented on my nails, with many people thinking I had a professional manicure done. You get the picture...

A couple of weeks ago, I decided to give my nails a break with the objective for the discoloured bits to grow out and to then try my luck with a new base coat. And what can I say? It has been testing! I constantly glance at my nails, trying to work out how much they have grown already and fighting the urge to simply paint over them. I'm sure it's also a sign of not having much else to do - lol

No comments:

Post a Comment