Thursday 23 August 2012

Alle meine Farben

As part of my flat cleaning and tidying, I also dusted-off and sorted my nail polish collection.

I've had most of the below for 1 or more years - most still look surprisingly full. Probably due to the number of polishes, as I usually ALWAYS wear nail polish. I had 'bare' nails for the last two weeks and it actually felt a little strange.

Time-less is more, Let them eat rice cake, Suzi & the Lifeguard

Lucky lucky lavender, Japanese rose garden, I'm Indi-a mood for love


That's berry daring, Miami Beet, Pamplona purple

My chihuahua bites! The Thrill of Brazil, Malaga wine

Apricotcha cheating, Party in my cabana, Yucatan if u want

Done out in deco, Yoga-ta get this blue! Siberian nights

Hong Kong sunrise, Abbey rose
Shocking pink, Purple panic, Strawberry fields, Nasty

Short & Sassy, Stroll (even more glittery than Short & Sassy)

Fruity by essence

Hampstead Heath, Victoria, Cosmic karma, Eyes of steel

bon bon, Manhattan 59L, Barry M mint green, H&M Fashionista

Glitter, crackle top coat, magnetic polishes
Group picture including base and top coats at the front

No comments:

Post a Comment