Friday 15 March 2013

Hong Kong 2013 - Day 3: we are being spoilt!

After a long day, we were treated to a foot reflexology massage at Foot Buzz, located on Knutsford Terrace (and just a stone throw from our hotel). As regular blog readers will already know: I LOVE massages. And foot massages especially. 50 minutes of bliss! With a number of chairs set up right next to each other, it's not a private affair, but it was very relaxing anyway. It was a little uncomfortable when two of the massage therapist clearly started talking about me. I guess a few people were a bit puzzled by the fact that I look (a bit) Chinese, but don't speak a word of Chinese...

We then ended the evening in a few bars as Knutsford Terrace is a popular area for going out. Thanks to jetlag, I still wasn't tired when we got back to the hotel at about 3:00am...

No comments:

Post a Comment