Saturday 16 March 2013

Hong Kong 2013 - Day 4: more venues

I overslept. With the jetlag and all, I hadn't realized that it was Saturday already and my alarm was set for weekdays only... Fortunately, I still woke up in time for a quick breakfast.

First stop of the day was the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, which overlooks Victoria Harbour. They had a jewellery fair going on which spread over the whole centre. And because of the valuable exhibits, they even had police with guns outside the centre! So, unfortunately, we weren't able to see the meeting rooms, but we got a presentation instead.

The centre is adjacent to the Renaissance Hong Kong Harbour View Hotel and the Grand Hyatt Hong Kong. By now, one hotel seemed to blur into another. All of them stunning though! I wish I could live like that! After the site visits, we enjoyed a drink in the Waterfall Bar, the Grand Hyatt's outdoor poolside lounge. It was so nice to sit in the sun, too! Too bad we didn't have time to jump into the pool!

Paradise!
Impressive lobby of the Grand Hyatt


No comments:

Post a Comment