Tuesday 23 September 2014

Am I doing it all wrong?

Sometimes minor issues are just that, a dilemma to be dealt with, then forgotten. 
But those you're facing now are prompting you to think carefully about certain 
unrewarding arrangements. If there's no hope of improving on things, 
it may be time to let them become part of the past.

Between the sun's recent move to accent the structure of your life and the New Moon, 
it's time for a rethink. You've sensed changes were coming, but thought they weren't worth the bother. Now, you realize the longer you wait, the more you could miss. 


And no, I do not lead my life according to my horoscope. Nevertheless, I do wonder whether there is some valuable advice in there. Sometimes you just need to do, rather than over-think... 
And one thing's for sure: change is overdue. What exactly I am still waiting for, I don't know. 
Well, maybe I do. 
I think it's courage.

No comments:

Post a Comment