Friday 12 September 2014

Party night

It's the season to party: at the moment I'm getting several networking and showcase events invites every day. Last night's showcase was a bit different than the usual nibbles and drinks and took place at the Cirque le Soir in Soho. It didn't get off to a great start: doors were meant to open at 19:00 - by 19:15 there was a long queue already and somehow nobody had a guest list so everyone was kept waiting.

But it was worth the wait: it's a nightclub with a stage, different rooms, including a white room filled with white balloons and white bean bags. Burgers and tacos, a chocolate fountain and of course drinks, loud music and sexy performances on stage and randomly a face painter! I loved the latter - as I had never had my face painted before! And may I say that she liked her own creation so much that she asked whether she could take a picture :-)

I LOVED the maid with the massive head. Scary man was watching you pee in the toilets...
not the most comfortable costumes, I imagine

No comments:

Post a Comment