Monday 1 September 2014

*hyper*

It's probably safe to say that for the next month at least, work won't get any less busy. When I rushed out of the office to run to my massage appointment on time (ok, I didn't run, but I did walk REALLY fast!), I was feeling super hyper. The stressed-hyper type.

For the first half hour, I was chatting to Renato about life in London, Brazil and Germany. And I could feel how I was steadily calming down and relaxing, and happiness levels were rising, too. The next half hour (conveniently now lying on my front), I just listened to the music and enjoyed the rest of the massage. And left floating on cloud nine :-)

I can only recommend the place. From 17:00-19:00, all treatments are offered at half price - need any more excused? And thanks to my MSH Wellbeing loyalty card - my next massage will be free!

No comments:

Post a Comment