Thursday 25 September 2014

Bulldozer, oyster and lemonade

In an attempt to introduce (even?) more fun into the workplace, for the last month I've been playing a word game with three of my colleagues: every week we set ourselves the challenge to include random words into our work correspondence. There's an online random word generator, which provided us with eight different words each week. The only rule was that we mustn't write an email just for the purpose of including one of the words - it had to be a genuine work email. And the three losers will have to provide the prize for the winner.

We are now in the last week - and I am already so far ahead that the victory is mine! The three others are now just trying to avoid coming last. There of course isn't much of an incentive for me to play this week. Having said that, I'm clearly quite competitive - and a little disappointed in the lack of competitiveness in my colleagues... (and no, I am not as bad as Monica from friends...)

We'll have to find another game for next week.
Suggestions are welcome. :-)

(And yes, I managed to use bulldozer, oyster and lemonade! Not all in the same email, of course)

No comments:

Post a Comment